The Czech University of Life Sciences approaches sustainable development systematically. The 2030 Sustainability Strategy sets out the objectives that the University achieves through a wide range of measures and activities. Each year, the CSR Report (Corporate Social Responsibility Report) revises the fulfilment of goals and progress in achieving sustainable development, presenting information and its impact on society and the environment, and presents its sustainable activities and projects.
In the CSR Report 2021, you will read, among other things:
- How CZU managed to fulfill CSR values in 2021
- What were the priority goals of CZU in connection with the sustainable development goals of SDG's.
- How CZU manages to connect educational and creative activities with the topics of social responsibility and sustainability.
- How CZU manages to fulfill obligations and measures within the framework of university operations
- How many composters do we have on the campus
- How much green energy we have produced and what resources we have for green energy production
- How we manage water and in what ways we retain water on the university campus and how we subsequently use it
- How we support the circular economy
- How it ensures the well-being of employees and students
- How individual faculties are involved in CSR
- How we take care of external relations
- What are the recommendations for the further development of CSR activities
You can download the CSR Report for individual periods and the Sustainability Strategy 2030 below.